Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Has anyone ever heard these bands??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl, did you leave it in the cellophane, so it can be worth millions someday, or did you just have to take it out and listen??
    yes Lycan, it's real!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's staying wrapped man! I have that one on a burn, seriously, so I can keep it wrapped.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, the Roxx tape is real! It's sitting on top of all my CD's right now! Proudly perched where all who enter the room can see it in all of its cheesy glory!

    Though, it is in the bedroom, and nobody but the family goes in there, meaning the wife, kids and myself.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha Dan that's awesome that you sent Carl Roxx Gang! Damn did I really miss Dan and Carl's Birthdays?If so happy belated birthday to both of you guys!
    Ashliegh

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glamfly do u mean Gemini 5? They r a new Swedish glam/rock band????

  6. #16
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Ash!
    Sherri, No It's Gemini. Unsigned band, late 80's or early 90's.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member SASHA SUPER STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I HAVE A CASSETTE OF GEMINI (IF IT'S THE MINNEAPOLIS BASED BAND) FROM ABOUT '91 OR SO. NEED A COPY? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, that's probably the one.
    A long time ago I traded with a girl, and there was room at the end of the cassette, and she added those 3 bands (1 song each). They were all pretty good, so I was hoping to hear more. All it said was "local bands", but I couldn't remember where she was from originally. I just rediscovered the cassette. Anyway, I'll pm ya Sasha. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •